3.03.2010

Picnik in the Winter? Oh yes...

And by Picnik I don't mean the kind with the hot sticky weather and ants in your pants. I mean Picnik, the amazing photo editing website that I have fallen in love with. It is free to use the basic editing but it is only $24 for the year if you want all the premium stuff. It took me all of 15 mintues playing with it to know I HAD TO HAVE the premium goods.

I'm still pretty new at it, but I wanted to see what it could really do so I worked on a picture from yesterdays post for my Spicy Black Bean Soup.

Here is the before: (which I thought didn't look half bad... until now.)


Feast your eyes on this:


Here is another photo from a previous post. Again, I thought my photos were pretty decent. Paleese.

I feel ashamed of the photos I have posted to this site. Ok, maybe not that extreme, I know we all can't be super talented behind the camera. But I found an easy way to fake it!

6 comments:

  1. Picnik is AMAZING!!!! I also really like Picasa. It's a free photo editing program from Google.

    Great picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, you photos have always looked wonderful; however, it's not difficult to tell the difference. WOW! Was it hard to get your name on the picture? I think I'm going to head over there now and see what's up. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!! (haha I have fallen in love with Picnik too, you should have shown the before/after effect!) ;) I am thinking of ordering the premium too. Good bye prof. photographers- with my new camera and picnik, I can't lose! (um Helloooo Air brush effect!lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. RM-
    I threw in the pillows with the before and after affect cause its awesome haha.

    yeah i have taken so many photos of myself for fun and aribrushed, spray tanned, gave myself highlights, different color eyes. its so fun I have been messing with it nonstop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower, but so far Your pictures are beautiful (even without the picnik).

    Also, the black bean soup looks so yummy! How cute to serve it in a little jar- Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way the pillows turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to share your thoughts :)