1.05.2010

Do-it-Herself


I don't know if any of you have ever taken part in or even heard of the FREE program that Home Depot offers called "Do-it-herself Workshops". Basically it's a workshop where women get to learn how to do a bunch of awesome home repairs and updates without a man's help.

The first workshop of 2010 is on Thursday January 14th from 7pm-8:30pm. It will cover BATHROOM UPDATES! I won't be able to attend this event (boo) but I really hope some of you get the chance to.

Here is a couple things on the adgenda:
Installing a faucet
Replacing a showerhead
Installing a toilet

You can click here to register, again it's FREE! This page will give you all the info about the things you need to bring to be able to do each task.

Please let me know if you go, I would love to hear how it went!!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! How awesome is this?! I have never even heard of such a thing!! Andddd, I'm going to be replacing the faucet, so this could totally help! I hope there's a seminar around me, and I'll let you know how it goes!! Thank you so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to share your thoughts :)