11.14.2009

Gift Guide 2009: $5 Taste of Home Hardback Cookbooks!


Taste of Home is emptying their shelves by discounting 28 hardback cookbooks to just $5.00! These books are normally priced between $20 and $30, so if you have cooking loving friend or relative, I would take a look!

Click here to check out all of the books available, and use code 1062 to score $1 shipping. If you purchase 4 books you will receive FREE shipping.

I think the Baking Book and Dinner on a Dime are calling my name. :)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that cookbooks were good sellers anymore -- with all the websites publishing recipes. I'm actually glad to see that they are. I don't care for cooking, but sometimes have to do so out of necessity. It is a fabulous price, however, and I do know a couple of people on my gift list who like to cook. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, websites for cooking are great, but there are times when i dont want to be in front of computer (i work full time in front of one, plus write this blog). also there is something homey about having cook books around. and you cant beat the pictures!! i am fairly young and my cooking is sub par, but i love to bake and try new things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to share your thoughts :)