12.08.2009

Design-Ties Home Office Makeover Feature

I have never done a full blown feature on another bloggers projects but it would be a crime to not let my readers in on one of the most amazing makeovers I have seen to date. I wish I had one ounce of the creativity the gals over at Design-Ties have.

I will feature a few highlights of this basement to guest bedroom to home office makeover, but you can check out the full post and tutorial here.

I will keep the wording to a minimal so you can fully absorb this gorgeousness that is about to be thrust upon you:

The BEFORE before:


The FIRST after:


Well, turns out, no one wants to stay in the basement guest room, so time to make it into more usable space...

The Inspiration:

(how cute is this?)

A little of the process:



The AFTER: (brace yourself)







That is all I can really say about that :)
If you get a mintue, stop by, check them out and say hello!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jessica, thank you so much for featuring my office makeover on your blog -- I really appreciate it!!

    I love my office, and it's so rewarding to know that other people like it too :-)

    Thanks again!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to share your thoughts :)