10.16.2009

Blog Stalker

I am a tried and true blog stalker. When I find one I love, I will check it A-LOT during the day, just waiting for the next new coupon deal or home idea.

While making my rounds the other day I came across this little beauty on one of the blogs that I read until my eye balls hurt. (If you have a few minutes to read that post it...is...hilarious. Also, if you search around her blog for a little while and come across the gray and yellow bedroom reveal... GA-OR-JUS. Mine will look just like that someday!)

I posted an ad on Craigslist looking for a dresser like this. I haven’t found any in Raleigh that weren't CRAZY overpriced, but I thought I would give it a try here. If anyone is selling a French dresser like this one in the Raleigh, NC area, please let a sister know.

I am in awe (and a little envious) of its curves and want one all to myself!

ps: I think I have been figured out. The picture of the desser in Michelle's post---eek--I stole it and put it on my Craigslist ad. Someone has spilled the beans that a person reposted for the dresser. If that person was from Raleigh then the copy cat was me :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute dresser! You may not remember me but I played v-ball at GC. Anyways...cute blog and great ideas! I'm in Creedmoor, just north of Raleigh about 20 minutes. Small world. Follow my blog if you want! I'm also trying to get into this blog stuff and I get slack in updating it. My blog....tiffanyandchad.blogspot.com

    A great blog to follow is at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/

    She always has cool stuff going on on her blog and cool links to other great stuff too.

    Have a great weekend!

    -Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! You are so funny. Thanks for your kind words...I'm blushing now. Oh, I hope I didn't put anyone on the spot. Just like me to try and pull a funny. I'm so not offended at all, just flattered. Good luck finding a dresser. I do hope one shows up for you! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to share your thoughts :)