10.18.2009

Gift Guide 2009- The Proposal DVD


If you haven't started your holiday shopping yet, maybe this will be a good time to start :). I will be making posts about how to make this holiday season a little more wallet friendly.

This deal is for:
The Proposal DVD-
The DVD is priced at an introductory price of $16.72 at Wal-Mart (Wal-Mart prices vary by region, but should be close)
Click here and print a $5 off coupon.
(There is also a $10 off Blu-Ray, but I am not sure on the price of that)
Total: $11.72!

Good luck!

If you guys have any items on your lists this year that you were hoping to get a better deal on, leave it in my comments and if I come across anything I will be sure to post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to share your thoughts :)