10.23.2009

Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you!


Today is my blogs 2 week anniversary! I have to say, I never thought I would love it as much as I do. I have interacted with some amazing people and look forward to continuing to meet everyone!

I have 16 followers (yay! you guys rock!) and I put up a site counter on 10/21 at 2:30 in the afternoon-ish, and I am up over 1000 views!

It feels really good to know that people enjoy my reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it.

I can't thank you enough!! :) :) :)



**someecards.com is where I got these cards. Some of them are kind of, well, let's call them abrasive, but some are tasteful and they are all very funny!

3 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOVE someecards!!! Congrats on your 2 week anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA i just notice on the bottom card a little cartoon flesh! sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I linked you up over at both of my blogs (one is kinda a family/friend thing) and the other is my craft/sewing/art blog. I don't have a ton of followers but I get alot of traffic from other craft blogs. Thought they might enjoy yours too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to share your thoughts :)