10.23.2009

A Must Read...

As I was blog stalking today I stumbled across an exquisite blog called My Sweet Savannah. And since my BF is from Savannah and that was our first real trip away together, I had to read through.

One post had me LOL-ing, literally. I am not positive of her age but I am 25 and these are definitely thoughts I have had. I mean, the fitted sheet...gets you every time!

Here are a few tidbits of the post titled "random thoughts of people our age"

5} How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

6} I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

7} The only time I look forward to a red light is when I want to text

9} I wonder if cops ever get pissed off at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit. (every time I see a cop and everyone hits the breaks, this thought crosses my mind)

14} MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood and honestly they just confuse me.

23} It should probably be called Unplanned Parenthood. (this one has always boggled the mind)

Check out the rest of her thoughts here, and make sure you stick around and look at some of the amazing features she has up.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I think about #7 all the time! I am trying to master the art of folding fitted sheets; I saw a demo on Martha Stewart a few years back..there may be a video out there. I'll let you know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin Kelley can fold a fitted sheet. I was amazed. I should make her put together a tutorial to post on my blog! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this one cracked me up as well I love her blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to share your thoughts :)