10.14.2009

Swagbucks

If you are wondering what that big "widget" on the side bar is all about, I will give you the down low. Swagbucks is a search engine that receives its results from Google and Ask. By using the Swagbucks search engine (I know, they could have picked a name less scammy sounding then "Swagbucks" but hey, it is what it is), you can earn swagbucks to cash in for free stuff. The best gift card deal is Amazon; 45 swagbucks=$5 GC to Amazon, though Target, Lowes, Starbucks, Bass Pro Shop, and more are available (they just require alot more swagbucks).

I have earned enough swagbucks to purchase this lamp here (which you will see my use in a few week on our master bedroom makeover). And I am saving up to get a matching one!

Its as easy as that. Great way to earn stocking stuffers or buy Christmas gifts with no money out of your pocket!

Click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to share your thoughts :)