10.22.2009

Halloween Round Up

I have not done ANYTHING for Halloween this year. No cooking, no decor, no costume. I am having a hard enough time trying to decorate our house with everyday stuff, doing decor for Halloween just was not in the cards this time around. But I just wanted to share with you a few things that I have come across that I hope to get to do next year.

There will be links to these extremely talented women's sites below each picture!


Love the 31... check out the rest of the goodies by Chris over at Just a Girl

Next up...

Adorable! Check out Thrify Decor Chick for more great inspiration from Sarah!

Style on the Cheap:

Check out the how-to of this Pottery Barn copy cat over at Living with Lindsay

For the sweet tooth..

take a look for more halloween ideas over at Be Different...Act Normal

For the kiddies (but I love them too)

Lots of amzaing inspirations and recipes over here at Our Best Bites

These last two I did last year and they were huge hits! They are a process and take some time, but well worth it!

Festive take on Pigs in a Blanket (would be great to serve for that UGA/FL game on Halloween!)

Get the recipe here

Lastly- my pride and joy of last halloween (these arent mine pictures but EXACTLY what they looked like)

*flickr*
Check out that recipe here

Trick or treat!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you so much!! Good company here. I made those hot dog mummies last year and they were gooood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making those cute candle jars tomorrow! I actually have all the supplies and do not have to buy anything. whoohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to share your thoughts :)